Whilst the majority of people do gamble within their means, for some gambling can become a problem. It may help you to keep control to remember the following:
1. Gambling should be entertaining and not seen as a way of making money.
2. Avoid chasing losses.
3. Only gamble what you can afford to lose.
4. Keep track of the time and amount you spend gambling.
5. If you want to have a break from gambling you can use our self exclude option.
6. If you need to talk about your gambling problem then contact The SA National Responsible Gambling Programme.
SA National Responsible Gambling Programme
The South African National Responsible Gambling Programme is a registered charity that provides confidential telephone support and counselling to anyone who is affected by problem gambling. And can be contacted on 0800 006 008 or by visiting their website at www.responsiblegambling.co.za.